Birdscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

join die w.e idk

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing birdboyscape

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bird
Admin

Introducing birdboyscape Empty
PostSubject: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Ok im makin a server its gonna b awesome. Not up yet the ip is Birdboy.no-ip.biz. I need testers so pm me if ull help and ull b co if i get it up
Back to top Go down
https://birdboyscape.darkbb.com
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Thise new forum will take awhile to get used too...
altho its virtually the same lol! ha! elephant = scratch
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:35 pm

its better than that dumbass one at valorscape or w/etf that was lol
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:36 pm

True ....

anyways for the noobs that will be gettin on this soom Im Dry ingame name Random.
Im Admin + will be happy to help starters untill everything is sorted out and we have some guides for newbies...

Ciao.
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 am

Client download Client has autoip so dont wrry bout fig out ippadress. The servers not up alot yet and needs tons of editing. but...its jujst beginning so log in and enjoy urselves
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:42 am

I thought u had it up.....
or was tht just for us geuni pigs?
and make a post 2 say when itsa 24/ 7 server
lamp didnt do it now we have no clue....
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:44 am

im hosting it locally atm so i doubt its gonna be 24/7 for a long time.

There are a ton of glitches with the source, so lamp has the source atm and is helpping me fix it.
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 pm

kool so uhh is lamp registered on this?
and on iwinscape forums u need admin status to see links.........so no one can see it
Back to top Go down
mukkamukka

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 pm

yer dry is right u cant see it unless u r admin rank
And there are only a few people with admin rank
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 am

ok ok i gotta figure out how to change that or make everyone admin lol
Back to top Go down
Bounty

PostSubject: ITS ME!!!!   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 am

HI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 am

ok ok update ive switched sources you do not need the client 2 play. I've been using the Iwinscape client 2 play on the new source.

So new instructions. Get on the iwinscape client. then....log into birdboy.no-ip.biz port 43594 (default)

if it doesn't work pm me or im me
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 pm

duuuude your server is awsomeeeee
i went on for like one minute found shops nice job btw
i found the training ( barbarian woman lvl 8 with 80 health?) anyways for some reason it says i aint admin..?
and also i started with beserker helm full black d hide quest cape zammorak book and dragon scim and had 99 out of 10 health ??? just perks?

and HEYY BOUNTY
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:33 am

no u started with 98 hp. yes the zerker helm and stuff is a standard starter which i havent changed yet. Im still editing the source so its still guinea pig season
Back to top Go down
crazed

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:55 pm

HEY!!
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:28 pm

yo welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:55 pm

lol bird it says my account has been disabled....? and to check my message centre....?

and i had an idea scratch we create a clan u and me u as the higher power [duh]
and then we make a clan within the clan and a clan within that one and there are tests to gain acess to each sect of the clan

lol!

bird wrote:
ok ok i gotta figure out how to change that or make everyone admin lol

Lol sorry i ment that the links on iwinscape forum u cant see unless ur admin
these ones u can see u dont need to make everyone admin otherwise they'll fk up with there power....

and HEY CRAZED!!!

Last edited by Dry on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:38 am

ok random lol ill try and fig all that out
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:48 pm

It might have been because i used ::noclip
i was running thorugh all the admin commands to see if they were the same/worked and used ::noclip
then it went spaz but now it doesnt say that i my account is disabled ...it just says error when i try connect...

and yes i tried the new ip that didnt work either probs cause server is down atm.....*sigh*
Back to top Go down
mukkamukka

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Yer same with me although it is probs the server lol
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:20 pm

there was absolutly no reason for you to say anything there (@ mukkamukka)

Im just telling bird some things so that he can look into them.
and im not pm-ing them so that other people can see what issues i have encountered on the server
so they dont whinge about them.
Back to top Go down
bird
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:49 am

whoa whoa whoa its ok dry. I want to hear all problems Everyone is having. yes the wqay the coding is setup, if anyone tries noclip they get autobanned. And yes the server was down yesterday because i had 2 shut down my comp. Idk wat im going to do exactyl bcuz my mom's amming me shut down comp alot.
Back to top Go down
Dry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 pm

yer i know but the server down issue is kinda pathetic like everyone knows it will happen somtimes ...

eh...

anyways... i like the machete you wield in and you turn into birds slave.... and freeze for 40 secounds

and how did this get 150+ views so quickly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing birdboyscape   Introducing birdboyscape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing birdboyscape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Birdscape :: Birdscape :: General-
Jump to: